Thursday, November 15, 2007

fall away

Emotions stirring from a
wind that has brought back
a pain that had been lost
amongst my sorrow.

Forever, wishing you
would walk away just
waiting to see the iced
walls of tommorow.

I can't laugh in the face of
your shameful destruction
and I cry at the wounds
that are left open.

Lucid apparitions of
what used to be twist
burn and speak forth
from my imagination

So monstrous I turn
to find your arms, I
cannot bear to face
my own creation.

This is when I melt.
This is when I cry.
this is when I fall away.

That reflection, I stare
at. That is not my own
she's a happy lie who
stares back from my mirror

Lost to your anger a
victim who has lost all
hope in flying, lost in
all her filtered terror.

Ensanquined wrists of
crimnson are not without
regret. Left with only a
tale of a love , a lie.

It is all my illusions that
keep me from myself.
imagination, keeps me
awake, I promise not to cry.

This is when I break
this is when I scream
this is when I bleed
this is when I fall Away

No comments: