Thursday, November 15, 2007

Old Friends

Away the wind would take me,
To a far off distant land.
Of meadows of green

and skies of blue,
no adult would understand.
Softly my dreams would take me,

upon a yonder course.
Of misty morning skies of gray,
upon my big white horse.

Alas! I have aged and my hiding
place is gone.I wish that I was

young again,So I may carry on.

But hush, what is that creeping
as I close my eyes to sleep?
The merry friends of childhood,
have come back for me to greet!


1997 Tatjanna Hemsworth

1 comment:

Ma'ña Bräu said...

ahh the joys of youth Miss Hemsworth!! don't u feel like you are in another galaxy where they've got their shit together way out here in the blogspot galaxy? hehehe... only trouble is we can only travel here via subspace - as a frikking hologram... ah ....