Thursday, November 15, 2007

Goodbye

Goodbye

All my life i've been seeking
something that wasn't there
a blasphemous lie created
by none other then myself.

"I'm not alone" they say. Yet
in the dark the tears are my
own, Melting into olive toned
flesh, dried into my memories.

Keep your answers to questions
unknown. They are all lies that
only made you feel better. While
casting stones on my bitter heart.

I want to shake these chains and
run from this place in which you
have drawn up around me. I want
to watch it burn, watch it disapear.

Watch me as I escape your grand
hallucination. One cut, one kiss, one
goodbye and I shall fade into the dark
like the others that had amused you.

Done simply, Done quickly, You won't
miss me I know. One jump, one click,
one sip and I am no more. A bitter
taste on your tongue, a single note.

Goodbye is never difficult.

No comments: