Friday, October 5, 2007

Aphotic Addiction

APHOTIC ADDICTION.

I hate you,
I swore to never
let you in again.
To tangle my unbidden
thoughts, to thrust your
icy fingers in my skin.
for two years,
you ripped me, tore
me from myself.
Ah, but you have
your fucked up ,
lost minions.
Who follow you,
your spell, wavering
in their veins.
Tempting the ones
who have sought so
long to be free.

You Will not keep me.

You send him in the
cloak of night, Evil
aggression to persuade.
He waves his skilled
hands, and you are
inside me once more.

LEAVE ME.

For I will fight you.
I will not be in your
servitude.
I am no slave to
your cowardly
undertaking.
I am no captive
in my own aphotic
thoughts.
I have been allured by
your shitty promises
to ease my torment.
You will not immerse
me in your sickened,
depraved abyss.

You Will not keep me.

Forever, never again, you will
not have me.

No comments: