Friday, October 5, 2007

Reflections

Reflections, Just a lie painted
with the resemblence of the
person I long to be. She is
not my mirror image.

Not but a shell, a fragment
of who I really am. Just a
false apparition who appears
when reality is to sour.

When I see her in the shattered
image of myself. I long for
green eyes to see me. for
olive skin to embrace me.

How could I bring her here? How
could she teach me to smile?
Could she ever understand who
she really is, deep in this abyss?

Two sides of the same mirror.
Silvers and blacks, melding into
one image that never made any
sense to those who surround her.

There was once one, who knew her
who bore her spirit, who shared my
indifference. Who created her and I
as a whole Identity. Who understood.

He left with the whispers of the fall.
taking the binds that held her and I as
one. shattering the looking glass and
leaving us to seperate the realities.

I am left to wander the darkenss which
engulfs the rooms which he once filled.
I am left to strip the garbs of his broad
humility.while she is left to smile.

She stares into the looking glass. Emerald
eyes shining. Raven hair pulled high. From
here I can taste her lies. I can smell her
pain. Just a reflection which is a lie.

No comments: