Friday, October 5, 2007

Sleep

Slipping silver cords entangled
round, charcoal dreams. I
cannot find a way to escape
the echos of your voice.

And I stir from a reality that
paints the yellow lies of the
epic hypocrisy in which I
am not allowed to follow.

Stabbing with your satin blades
you long to push me down.
to sink below your rapids.
to lose myself in you.

For a moment I reach, I
long to be pulled from the
black walls of my solitude.
You can not save me.

I am marked though you
can't see. In here I am alone
to serve the sentence I have
been dealt with in these walls.

I have begged you for asylum,
and you spit on my servitude.
So I am banished, to be alone
within the black walls of my heart.

As Silver coards crush my dreams
silver blade extinguishes my soul
I will meet the night and give to
the enevitable promise of sleep.

No comments: