Friday, October 5, 2007

Walk away intact and broken.

conjure your words with
many disconcerted alibi's.
Your words hurt, sting to
bone,but they are still lies.

Leave me alone, I'm not
of this charade you play.
I'm not fragile but I'm
not as strong as they say.

Would death take me, to
be free from your games.
would darkness hover if
dreaming would be sane.

No more pain. no more of
the emotional provoking.
My heart is broken, bitter
and numb from your jokings.

I can take no more. I spit
and rise from this position.
I am no property gleaned
in your sour acquisition.

I hate you, these words
are the apathetic truth.
results of tiresome games
the end of what people do.

See me as I scream, you
are happy, I am broken.
a sentiment lost in your
pocket full of tokens.

All I can say is kiss my ass.
And walk away.
Goodbye to you that sting.
today is not your day.

No comments: