Friday, October 5, 2007

Ire of the angel

Mountains swallowed by the
hate of a generation, sucked
under clouds of melting greed.

She stood proud in her place
adoring the innocent child.
The wrong she could not see.

Her wings folded and glowing
'neath ferverent blue skies.
her smile forever immortal.

She placed the child who could
not lie, upon soft green earth,
to ride upon beasts of sorrel.

The angel watched with love
with tender speak as her child
grew stealthy to multitudes.

Slowly, oh sorrow and pain
they had forgotten her.They
now walked in cobbled shoes

She sat in solace and watched
as her offspring forgot of love
forgot peace, forgot the truth.

The angel beckoned her children
from the lands of Hate and shame.
My children why are you so aloof?

What dismay has crossed your
paths, what sorrow brings you to
ire, to kill, why have you strayed.

Up the mountain behind her glory
one sneaks to take his vengence
on stealths, the angel to slay.

Her tears fall and vanquish upon
salty, cornered stone . She merely
spoke to enlighten, to teach them.

The stealthy steals into her light.
plants the silver blade 'tween soft
feathers of snow, in heart of friend.

And she says nothing to the agony to
the pain which slithers past her chest
she smiles and blue eyes hold true.

I am not your enemy, I'm am not a
nightmare, I take your fears, I beg
your needs. For I have loved you.

You have left love for hate and gifts
for greed. I will give you your wish
I will leave this world to it's wants

You will face no heart on amber dawn
I leave but my ire, my anger, I will
leave the destruction of your wrongs.

The angel stilled 'midst crimnson tide
she spoke no more and closed her
eyes. For love no longer came from she.

Mountains swallowed by the
hate of a generation, sucked
under clouds of melting greed.

No comments: