Friday, October 5, 2007

The Music

The notes move like the ripples
upon a still silent water. Sliding
outward with grace and beauty.

Upwards and outwards, like my
soul. spreading wings of glory
inspiration and hope it's duty.

Limbs awake from a slumber it
is as if I am waking from the
depths of a winters dream.

My mind fresh, the world new
there must be words that can
answer this radiant beam.

I unfold before you like the soft
petals of a dew heavy rose. I
search each note as it falls.

I twirl to chase each sound as it
rises, floats and drifts. I beg to
follow wherever it may call.

Over and under, these words
cannot bring you the sound,
the grace that kisses my ears.

A rythym, a beat and a tune
blushed only by a haunting
note, how I wish you to hear.

And then a silence. My heart
trembles as the end has at
last come to epic song.

Dare I repeat, to listen again
If I should I fear the depth of
meaning will be all but gone.

No comments: