Friday, October 5, 2007

Seperation (dark)

Overused and weak with
want. The filth rises to the
surface. Skin like tuesdays
trash. Rancid and fouled.

Cut to make me bleed to
wash away the hate and
disdain. Just to watch me
bleed like everyone else.

SO I spread ensanquined
arms to watch satisfaction
run like a seeping spring
to silently curled fingers.

Blade, the color of comfort
silky edges to sooth what
pain lies beyond my feigned
smile. Forgetting the hurt.

Teeth clenched, severence is
made. And then a sigh as the
tears slip in crimnson tides.
release and let go. It's better.

I long to wash the filth away.
leave the mire to the murk,
smile without the lies. Rise
above this parish of doubt.

The end quickens and I am
the habit, My own hands the
drug. Eyes closed, I can breathe
for the whore is gone, Awashed.

The ugly girl departed, lost in
my comfort, lost in the dark
that crawls through thickened
veins and into the thin vile air.

No comments: